new to kemper

• so, i just bought a Kemper profiler none powered. i turned it on looks like last update said version 3.02 10951 is this to old to update. or due i have to find old updates and due each update at a time until i get to the newest version. as to not create a issue

• PROFILER Operating System 8.7.10 Release for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.2.72 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.2.0 for iOS® required!

PROFILER Stage™ users can immediately upgrade to this revision regardless of their current OS!

To upgrade PROFILER Head™, PROFILER PowerHead™, PROFILER Rack™, and PROFILER PowerRack™ via USB memory stick from OS versions before OS 7.3, OS 7.3.2 needs to be installed first! Older versions than OS 7.3 on these models don't recognize this new integrated OS revision. For this purpose OS 7.3.2 can be found on the Download Page at Older Software Versions:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

So you need to read this part...

PROFILER Operating System 7.3.2 Release for Upgraders (CAUTION: Use only to upgrade classical PROFILER models from OS revisions between 1.8.2 and 7.3.2!)

If your classical PROFILER™ model (Head, Rack, PowerHead™ or PowerRack™) is operating under a software revision older than 7.3, it cannot be upgraded to the current software revisions in one step. Please upgrade to this 7.3.2 release first, then upgrade to the current OS revision in a second step.

If your PROFILER is even running an OS older than 1.8.2, you need to take three steps to get current: first install 1.8.2, then 7.3.2, then the current OS.

This OS revision 7.3.2 is not relevant for PROFILER Stage™!

Once you get up to the 8.XX OS version, your Kemper will be just like all of ours. ;)8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• so, i just bought a Kemper profiler none powered. i turned it on looks like last update said version 3.02 10951 is this to old to update. or due i have to find old updates and due each update at a time until i get to the newest version. as to not create a issue

Are you sure that's the profiler version or Rig Manager version?

That's an old version for the profiler but easily upgradable.