No signal into kemper (guitar cable and guitar work fine)

• If the build number is the same e.g. "42312", the only difference is the label "release" instead of "beta".

Thank you for specifying this. The release notes said it fixes lost of signal in performance mode while changing slots. Exactly my problem. So it seems the fix is not yet complete. This is scary because the reboot takes 90 seconds so if this happennes during a live gig it's not a nice thing.

Maybe I should return to a previous stable OS version. That would be the 8.7.10?

• As far as we know, 8.7.10 should be safe and is available at the download page.

However, if you are able to reproduce the issue with 8.7.15 we are highly interested in more details. Please open a support ticket here. You will receive a checklist. The issue is multifacetted. It appears, we fixed a couple of facets, but it's not completely solved. And we were never able to reproduce the exact situation.

• As far as we know, 8.7.10 should be safe and is available at the download page.

However, if you are able to reproduce the issue with 8.7.15 we are highly interested in more details. Please open a support ticket here. You will receive a checklist. The issue is multifacetted. It appears, we fixed a couple of facets, but it's not completely solved. And we were never able to reproduce the exact situation.

I'm going to be playing with my Kemper over the next few days so I'll let you know if I can replicate it.

On this issue, I think my ethernet cable to the remote is not secure. I use a panel mount to interface to a PoE and then to the Kemper. I'm thinking of adpating my cable to ethercon, any issue you can think on this?

• On this issue, I think my ethernet cable to the remote is not secure. I use a panel mount to interface to a PoE and then to the Kemper. I'm thinking of adpating my cable to ethercon, any issue you can think on thisable resistance between POE socket and Remote isn't critical.

Cable resistance between PoE injector and Remote is uncritical. You could have a patch panel with an Ethernet socket and enhance the original Ethernet cable with an Ethercon housing like at the Remote side.