Mehr möglichen Expression Pedal Zuweisungen.

• Ich bitte um ein Software Update bezüglich der möglichen Expression Pedal Zuweisungen.
    Es wäre super Morph1 und Morph2 zu haben. So könnte man z.B. Distortion und Reverb unabhängig voneinander morphen. Gerne auch Morph3
    So fände ich es auch sehr hilfreich Volume1 und Volume2 nutzen zu können. Um die Eingangsverstärkung die in den „Amp“ geht zu regeln und dann noch zusätzlich das MasterVolume regeln zu können ohne wie bisher an eines dieser Parameter gebunden zu sein.

LG<3:!:

• Translate:

I request a software update regarding the possible expression pedal assignments.
    It would be great to have Morph1 and Morph2. For example, you could morph distortion and reverb independently. Gladly also Morph3
    So I would find it very helpful to be able to use Volume1 and Volume2. In order to control the input gain that goes into the "Amp" and then also to be able to control the master volume without being bound to one of these parameters as before.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Translate:

I request a software update regarding the possible expression pedal assignments.
    It would be great to have Morph1 and Morph2. For example, you could morph distortion and reverb independently. Gladly also Morph3
    So I would find it very helpful to be able to use Volume1 and Volume2. In order to control the input gain that goes into the "Amp" and then also to be able to control the master volume without being bound to one of these parameters as before.

I have been asking for the same thing for a few years but it doesn’t seem likely to ever happen unfortunately ☹️

The best compromise I can think of that might be acceptable to Kemper HQ is this Wet Mix Pedal