Cuts to the Bone

• I've been trying to do vocals over this mix since late December but my vocals are just not ready so I decided to post it before it becomes an "oldie". The song is based on political propaganda and and how we resist it. I think I have some great lyrics for it but that's for another day.

I tried to mesh together four band/artists signature style and tone for this. The wooly flanger on the rhythm in Drop C is what I was after. Guitars and bass are Kemper. The drums are MT-Power drumkit.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I've been trying to do vocals over this mix since late December but my vocals are just not ready so I decided to post it before it becomes an "oldie". The song is based on political propaganda and and how we resist it. I think I have some great lyrics for it but that's for another day.

I tried to mesh together four band/artists signature style and tone for this. The wooly flanger on the rhythm in Drop C is what I was after. Guitars and bass are Kemper. The drums are MT-Power drumkit.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds great BayouTexan . I'll look forward to when you put vicals on this. The drop C dampened guitar part is right up my street, a menacing part