Low tuned metal synth thingy

• So I finally put my cheapo SubZero 30’ guitar-bass and my new Washburn 4N (love that guitar) to some good use. I wanted to emulate Mick Gordon’s DOOM soundtrack vibes and failed miserably :P Song turned out pretty weird but it would kinda work as a video game soundtrack, I think? :/

I used Tue Madsen’s profile as well as the stock EVH 5051. GGD Mark V for the solo section. Feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Mlaykay: Uploaded a new mix ().

• Sounds good! Personally, I would like to hear more low end on the master mix. I like songs that have good low end "punch".

Thanks man! And I agree, I was checking the mix in the car way too often and I kept getting this pumping effect like I had too much low end…ended up shaving too much of it off in the end :/

• Thanks man! And I agree, I was checking the mix in the car way too often and I kept getting this pumping effect like I had too much low end…ended up shaving too much of it off in the end :/

I have two 12'' kickers with pair of 600 watt 1 ohm in my trunk so I can handle more punch. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.