Solved

• Since the last update, The right click menu performance "move up/down" is greyed out. So far no matter what I do I cannot get it to be active. I can still arrange on the unit but on RM the performances will be out of order sometimes (shows as 3rd one down but reads #6 on the unit) Weird. Anybody else have their "move up/down" missing? Controller arrow up/ down doesn't work either and "make favorite" is greyed out as well. This has been the most unpredictable behavior I've experienced yet on RM, usually it's because I'm not paying attention to what is active or not.

• Interesting... My RM is current version. Maybe do a uninstall and install again?? Or could the performances be locked and not able to move ??? IDK.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I'm going to mess with it more later and see if somehow i did something or am missing something. This has been going on the last 3 times I've used it, I'm setting some performances up for a new group and noticed I couldn't move placement in RM and when I did. The placement numbers were messed up.

• It kept failing when I tried to "fix" the install. Do I have to remove rig manager first? When I do so will that erase the data or will it stay like when versions are updated I wonder?

• These Move Up/Down comands are only available within the fixed numbered structure. That means only in MyProfiler. And only while the Performances are sorted by their numbers. If you for example sorted the Performances within MyProfiler by their Performance Names in ascending order, you cannot move a Performances starting with "B" above another starting with "A". Make sure, the Performances are in number order.

Otherwise - if the Performances are in their number order - this could be a timing issue. Wait a couple of seconds after selecting any Performance in MyProfiler before opening the context menu. Does this help? This time is planned to be shortened in the next Rig Manager revision.

• That picture shows the selection of the columns listed. You cannot unselect # and Name there since these are essential.

I'm referring to how the items in the rows get sorted. You can select any column as a sort criteria. You could for example enable column Key in your selection and then sort Performances by Key in ascending order by clicking at the top of the column. A small arrow icon indicates, that Key is the sort criteria now. The list now starts with Performances which have Key empty, followed by for example a Performance with Key "A", followed by another Performance with Key "D". In this situation it makes no sense to the Performance with Key D above the one with Key A since this is in logical conflict with the selected sorting.

This concept might be familiar from PC file managers.

• Thank you. I think I see one thing that's confusing me is that the number row is hidden, I need to drag it out. That will let me see what's happening. At least now I'm relived that there is nothing wrong, pretty sure it's a sorting issue.