Now that modelled tone stacks are coming, is there at least ONE for us bass players? PLEASE?

• In theory, being able to add, say, a Ampeg SVT Tone stack to the regular Profile of my choice, would finally solve my number one problem as a bassist using a Kemper...the EQ is way off on it's frequencies. I have been ignoring the EQ knobs and only using the Studio EQ for my tone adjustments. It's a hassle, as live, I can't just grab a knob and tweak, but go into the menus, and all that crap.

Does anyone know if of the 40ish modelled tone stacks coming, can we please get one or two bass stacks?

• I too would like this too although I'm not sure that the bass profiles we have will be improved by the tonestack. It was stated that you need the knob settings for the profile in order for the tonestack to work properly. CK said there are currently about 40 with more to come. There was no mention of bass amp tonestacks in the TJ video.

• In theory, being able to add, say, a Ampeg SVT Tone stack to the regular Profile of my choice, would finally solve my number one problem as a bassist using a Kemper...the EQ is way off on it's frequencies. I have been ignoring the EQ knobs and only using the Studio EQ for my tone adjustments. It's a hassle, as live, I can't just grab a knob and tweak, but go into the menus, and all that crap.

Does anyone know if of the 40ish modelled tone stacks coming, can we please get one or two bass stacks?

Good points. I think it's very likely that it will happen. Just keep asking every once in a while.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Again, I'd rather have the ability to just set the Freq and maybe Q for the 4 EQ knobs, on any rig or performance patch. Then we'd not need a tone stack swap. It still kind of boggles my mind that fixed EQ is standard on Kempers. It's all digital, eq need not be fixed to frequencies only for a generic guitar. In fact, you wouldn't need tone stack modeling at all if you could just make your own eq settings. You could check with the amp you modeled, and punch in the frequencies at least in your rig to match. Would it be perfect? Of course not, but if you model a certain Marshall, and the bass, treble and mid eq frequencies matched, then you'd be that much closer to having it react similar to the real amp. Without any type of Liquid layer being needed. Just a thought. I'm biased as a bass player, as my TC RH bass amps all let me do this with ease.

• Again, I'd rather have the ability to just set the Freq and maybe Q for the 4 EQ knobs, on any rig or performance patch. Then we'd not need a tone stack swap. It still kind of boggles my mind that fixed EQ is standard on Kempers. It's all digital, eq need not be fixed to frequencies only for a generic guitar. In fact, you wouldn't need tone stack modeling at all if you could just make your own eq settings. You could check with the amp you modeled, and punch in the frequencies at least in your rig to match. Would it be perfect? Of course not, but if you model a certain Marshall, and the bass, treble and mid eq frequencies matched, then you'd be that much closer to having it react similar to the real amp. Without any type of Liquid layer being needed. Just a thought. I'm biased as a bass player, as my TC RH bass amps all let me do this with ease.

Hm dunno. There is a lot of interaction between different knobs that are now modeled. So you can get curves that wouldn't otherwise be possible.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• 8) We (Kemper's Bassists) want Liquid Profiling too ! 8)

AMPEG SVT + VB = etc...
    Fender Bassman
    EBS

Mark Bass
    Aguilar
    Mesa Boogie
    Hartke
    Etc...

Come on bassists : make this loud by commenting (adding some wished bass amps) and liking this thread ! 8) :saint: 8)

• Yes even lowly bass players should have access to this, I was a bit surprised that their wasn’t at least a couple of token ones.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I'd be happy with ONE single profile so I can go back to using the bass, treble, mid, knobs instead of the studio eq through a menu.

One generic bass amp tone stack is good enough. ONE!!!!!! Pick one, don't care, Ampeg svt or anything.

• Yes please. Please. Please.

Throw us low end bottom feeders a bone. Ampeg, Aguilar, Fender, SWR, Gallien Kreuger.

I asked on the Kemper Bass Players Facebook group and didn’t see anyone jumping on the bandwagon so Im happy people on here are wanting the same thing too.

Give us bass players some liquid love too.

• Can you give us the link to this group please ?

• Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/groups/870095646369901/

It's a pretty sad Facebook Group. No one posts except when they are trying to sell profiles.

Thank you Eric !

Sad to hear it's a quiet/promo FB group...
    [EDIT] I went on it, damn it, it's just about selling. What a shame ! [/EDIT]

That's why I finally prefer old school forum like here ! :)