NO! NO! NO! Presets are gone!

• No, I'm afraid I didn't get to solve my problem. Everything is lost and I have to re-record everything now. Such a bummer. The Kemper admin stated, that there was 20 backups, but there were only 5 and none of them had the missing profile packs and rigs in them. I learned a vital lesson. Don't be naive and trust that everything will just work, because it did for 10 years or so. But thanx to EVERYONE trying to help me out. Much appreciated.

Actually, I had to edit my post-there are two types of automatic backups. One has the ending .rmbackup and contains the local library and the other one is a backup of every Profiler that was ever connected to that Rig Manager. The name of that backup contains the serial number of the Profiler. I would suggest the OP sends a copy of the backups that end with .rmbackup to the support team.

• Actually, I had to edit my post-there are two types of automatic backups. One has the ending .rmbackup and contains the local library and the other one is a backup of every Profiler that was ever connected to that Rig Manager. The name of that backup contains the serial number of the Profiler. I would suggest the OP sends a copy of the backups that end with .rmbackup to the support team.

I saw your first post, where you asked for a picture. Other people have asked for this, but I cannot upload pictures. I just tried again. The picture is too big, even though it's a jpg and I don't know how to make it a smaller file.

Yes, the backups that has the end .rmbackup had 5 backups. The other one you are talking about, is that the ones that has the ending .db? Because these consist of 20 files and I can see, that I've now lost the earliest of them, whilst opening RM, so now I've lost the one from the end of 2022. Yes, I had a long period in the beginning of 2023, where I focused on non-guitar related music and didn't turn on the Kemper.

The rmbackup files had 5 files in the folder and none of them had my stuff in it.

• I saw your first post, where you asked for a picture. Other people have asked for this, but I cannot upload pictures. I just tried again. The picture is too big, even though it's a jpg and I don't know how to make it a smaller file.

Yes, the backups that has the end .rmbackup had 5 backups. The other one you are talking about, is that the ones that has the ending .db? Because these consist of 20 files and I can see, that I've now lost the earliest of them, whilst opening RM, so now I've lost the one from the end of 2022. Yes, I had a long period in the beginning of 2023, where I focused on non-guitar related music and didn't turn on the Kemper.

The rmbackup files had 5 files in the folder and none of them had my stuff in it.

On an Android phone you open the image and go into Edit. Then there are 3 dots in the lower right that have "Resize" as one of the options. I'm pretty sure iOS has similar for iPhone.