new update does not work.

• The new update does not work . my rig manager is now not working at all. Not good. Anyone else having these issues?

Does anyone have the previous version of rig manager before this Beta update launched today 5-17-23? I cant find it. Dont dL the beta version.

I have windows 10 -64 bit.

ZIG

• The upgrade to Rig Manager 3.4.28 public beta is available in Rig Manager, if beta versions are selected in its preferences.

The former Rig Manager release 3.3.50 is available at the KEMPER donload page at "Rig Manager".

USB audio class compliant should work out of the box - Rig Manager isn't needed for it. I suggest to read the Addendum 9.0 to familiarize with the few related settings.

Cubase requires an additional driver. You can use ASIO4ALL for the time being. KEMPER is working on specific drivers for mac and Windows, which should be released soon. So far OS 9.0 supports USB audio "class compliant" only.

• a Video on YouTube would be great how to connect and how to set the correct settings for dummies like me. Asio4all etc

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Not sure about Cubase and PC but I was amazed at how easy it was to use USB audio with Logic on Mac. No additional drivers/ASIO etc needed just plug’n’play 👍