Any chance to update or upgrade the Rack ver. to receive audio clock via S/PDIF?

• Hi sir,

Any chance to update or upgrade the Rack ver. to receive an audio clock via S/PDIF?

As I read from the manual it tell that the rack ver. can only act as a master clock device and can’t be slaved. So are there anyway to make Kemper receive audio clock signal as a slave device?

Thank you

Han

• No, unfortunately not. I believe near Rack/Toaster models since 2021(?) have the ability to be slaves but it is a hardware change so can’t be added to older models. It would be a really nice upgrade if it could be fitted retrospectively though. I would have it done to mine if I could. I would also have the update do to let my Toaster react to pickup impedance for that special Fuzz Face volume control effect. I believe the Stage can handle e that too. Pity I hate the all in 0ne pedal board format or I might have sold my Powerhead and bought a Stage by now.

• please contact Kemper support for a possible solution using the contact form in the support section of the Kemper website.