Kemper as a usb interface

• So I've been attempting to use the kemper as an interface but I've had to go back to my old one as the kemper is causing glitches (crackling and popping) no matter where I set the buffering, does anyone have any advice please.

• Using ASIO4all? Is sample rate set to 44.1khz? I can only go as low as 144 buffer before annoyances pop up. I can go down to 64 buffer using my Motu interface and it's driver at 48khz.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Set to 44.1.... haven't changed it from the old interface, I was hoping to do away with cables etc with this🤔

I installed the lastest update today don't think it's the beta, didn't mention that upon installation and my system doesn't say anything about beta.

Not really sure what else I can do, let's hope they can sort it if it's an issue and not just my PC.

• Using ASIO4all? Is sample rate set to 44.1khz? I can only go as low as 144 buffer before annoyances pop up. I can go down to 64 buffer using my Motu interface and it's driver at 48khz.

Yep using asio4all

• Yep using asio4all

Try a large buffer size like 512 and remove any DAW plugins on the track. If it pops then it has to be something not related to the Profiler. And then I'd look into a new USB cable and use a different USB port.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Not sure if you have Rig Manager open when you're trying this since it can do some strange things. If you do, then reboot both the Profiler and your computer, then try it again without Rig Manager being open on the desktop. See if that helps?

• I been reminded this is why I bought my scarlett interface in the first place. I had pops an lag before I got my kemper even. Its your computer power. Nothing to do with the kemper. I have it now, an i run a ss drive. i noticed if you hit any settings in asio it goes away for a minute. I can not get a decent glitch free sound with the usb. I have to experiment with some settings but there must be something you can do. Windows settings or soemthing. Im enjoying the clarity of the usb recording so I want to figure it out as well

• I been reminded this is why I bought my scarlett interface in the first place. I had pops an lag before I got my kemper even. Its your computer power. Nothing to do with the kemper. I have it now, an i run a ss drive. i noticed if you hit any settings in asio it goes away for a minute. I can not get a decent glitch free sound with the usb. I have to experiment with some settings but there must be something you can do. Windows settings or soemthing. Im enjoying the clarity of the usb recording so I want to figure it out as well

Here ya go: https://support.focusrite.com/…C-for-Audio-on-Windows-10