How to achieve such delay with Kemper?

• I know it's not Kemper specific, but what type of delay should I choose and how to set the parameters - and HOW to play it, so the delay repeats the same notes as I play in tempo?

Something like this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you.

• This should help a bit.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I don't understand Spanish, either. It's not relevant.

The video lets you hear the delay by itself, so you can hear what it does. Using that, you can figure out what sounds right to you. As far as playing in time, I use websites like Tunebat to find out the tempo of a song so I can dial it up on the Profiler.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Without having dived deep into this song and its delay settings - what I hear at the beginning is a dotted 8th delay with heavy modulation. I would put the repeat loudness at nearly 100 percent (about 90 to 100?) and the feedback to about 20 to 30 percent. Should be a good starting point?

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• Without having dived deep into this song and its delay settings - what I hear at the beginning is a dotted 8th delay with heavy modulation. I would put the repeat loudness at nearly 100 percent (about 90 to 100?) and the feedback to about 20 to 30 percent. Should be a good starting point?

this. Dotted 1/8s. I think Kemper calls it 3/16, tap the tempo you want and play 1/8 notes. Sounds like the phaser is pre delay

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• If the question is about the delay only then I tend to use BPM than note divisions. You can do this by finding out the song tempo or tapping. You then set to match it or a division/multiple of it.

Assuming you are looking for Flight of the wounded bumblebee effect or Brain May's cascading solo ( which I think has multiple repeats) where the repeated note is almost indistinguishable from the played note volume wise?

In most of these types of delay its usually a single repeat so mix 100%, and feedback low to give you almost a slap back/repeat effect.

Not sure that helps or is just stating the obvious :)