Rig Manager not working on Windows

• Hi.

I have a recurrent problem but with new issues.

When starting rig manager after a perfect install an error message displays saying that .net framework 4.01319 is neccessary but windows 10 brings .net framework 4.8 pre-installed as part of the OS and it seems that is not possible to change it.

Is there anyway of solving this?

Thanks in adevance.

Edited once, last by edumeier ().

• I am using RM 3.4.32 and kemper OS 9.0.5.45603 with current updated Windows 10 and never had a problem. Are you using an outdate RM version?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Nice for you.

But I am having that issue and can't solve it. Tried even uninstalling Windows Updates and always the error that a version 4.0... is necessary on my computer when I have installed the 4.81 one.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you.

Edited once, last by edumeier ().

• I’ve never even heard of such an issue or anything remotely like it.

You should definitely submit a support request to Kemper.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I have installed the latest rig manager version and using .net framework 4.8 (that is a windows feature and not a different app from 4.5 version)

I think that the point that is a windows issue can be certain but it is caused by an incompatibility of the Rig manager with the .Net version as the problem window asks for a 4.03139(or something as that) specific version

The point of asking is that Kemper send me here for solving the problem, but it is not a problem that anyone at the forum faced before and I was waiting that someone faced it and solved that and how did it.

Anyway the problem has been send to Kemper again.

Thanks for commenting ;)

• Everything fine until 3.5, Kemper tech support can't figure it out.
    RigManagerLauncher has stopped working.
    That's as far as it gets.
    Windows is up to date.
    Reisntalled, wiped my settings and fresh installed.
    The software is broken....

• Perhaps Kemper are using win 11 API's which are incompatible with win 10....
    I note that sometimes the application runs for a fraction of a second longer before crashing and outputs a message that the profiler cannot be detected. Profiler is on latest revision.

Time for a Linux version????