Anyone good experience with Selah Sounds...?

• Hi,

In my search to find a good profile of a Dr. Z Stang Ray, I found this website of Selah Sounds.

But are these any good?

I will try a profile pack, but someone out here may have good or bad experience.

Hope to hear from you :)

Greetz,

Eppo

• They've been around quite a while. I used one of their Jackson Ampworks profiles for a while.

They've got a free sample pack, so it's basically no risk.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I've bought their Zee Pack and their Acoustic Pack 1, and like them both. I've got a few Dr Z amps and nobody has a really, really great profile of them (I'm going to try my hand at profiling them myself). That said, the Selah's are good, Jim Lill's are good (his are really targeting sounds on a few of Brad Paisley's songs - intro, rhythm, lead, etc., and are Stingray's mostly)

• Dr. Z has two Kemper packs they made themselves. Available on their website.

I've got those too. I love Dr. Z and have been using his amps for years (Z28, Therapy, ZPlus, Remedy) - I think he is second to none. The profiles are not that great to my ear (compared to, say, Michael Britt). I've reach out to Britt to see if he was planning a Dr Z pack himself -- and he's not (but is available for custom work if you want). I need to get off my a$$ and profile the amps I have myself. :S