Mounting Kemper Stage to a pedalboard

• Hi everyone,
    I know this has been addressed before but I am hoping I can reopen the discussion and get some more input from the community regarding this.
    I bought a Kemper Stage last year and it's been amazing, especially as a gigging musician (no more lugging heavy amps to venues). I have had it the Stage placed onto a Pedaltrain Novo 24 with the Mission Engineering EP-1KP. I haven't had either secured onto the Pedaltrain, as I am aware that you should leave the vent underneath exposed. My first option was to remove the feet and velcro the Stage onto the board, but didn't go ahead with this option. Instead I attached a block of wood to the bottom with some double sided tape and velcro'd that onto the board to secure it. It's a workaround but not entirely happy with it.
    I've been looking into getting a new board (possibly a Temple Audio Duo 34) as it has the space for the stage and supplementary pedals I'd like to have on the board. Mounting seems to be a bit more easier with these boards as well.
    What are your experiences with mounting the Stage to your pedal boards? What have you done and how successful was it? I can't find too much information on mounting these to boards online and I don't think Kemper has addressed this issue directly. Are some boards better for mounting the Stage than others?
    Appreciate the help.

• Yeah nice! No issues with the vent under the stage? I was even thinking about getting the mounting kits and replacing the feet with them. But temple boards are also hard to get in my country (Australia). So I can't really take it in somewhere to test.

• Yeah nice! No issues with the vent under the stage? I was even thinking about getting the mounting kits and replacing the feet with them. But temple boards are also hard to get in my country (Australia). So I can't really take it in somewhere to test.

No issues, enough holes on the board

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• 3M duo.lock to a pedaltrain board for me works fine. Didn’t remove the feet. It’s been quite secure.

So do you attach the duo lock to the underside (on the stage itself) and it protrudes out enough to have contact with your pedaltrain even with the feet still attached?

• Use appropriate metric machine screws and bolt the device to the pedalboard using the existing feet as spacers. Worked just fine for my remote. Just be careful about length. With all said and done, the new screws should not project into the unit any further than the originals.

• I have mine on a Duo34 and it works great using the templeboards system. Finding a case was challenging. I ended up with a Pelican case made for a shotgun!