Flash indicators.

• Hello colleagues!
    Prior to updating OC 8.7.20 to 9.0.5, when the KPA was turned on after the OS was loaded, the display went blank for a moment and then turned on, but its brightness and the brightness of all indicators were determined by the values specified in the system. I use approximately the average brightness of the display and indicators on my Stage. But now, after loading the KPA, the display does not go out, but flashes very brightly along with all the indicators, and only then the specified brightness of the glow is set. Personally, I don't like it. I usually work in the twilight and this flash is just scary. I would like to understand if this is a feature of my copy of the KPA or is it the same for everyone. I will be grateful for the information.

Edited 2 times, last by Serjinio ().

• When first turning on Kemper you should only see the LED screen on with "Kemper Profiler" and a progress bar underneath. Then it should load your last profile on the screen, or the last state it was in, and turn on the buttons and small LED's. There should be no flashing - at least not on the rackmount or toaster version. I would contact support. https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• When first turning on Kemper you should only see the LED screen on with "Kemper Profiler" and a progress bar underneath. Then it should load your last profile on the screen, or the last state it was in, and turn on the buttons and small LED's. There should be no flashing - at least not on the rackmount or toaster version. I would contact support. https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

Thank you very much for your answer.
    Everything is just like that. First, only the display with the loading indicator lights up with gradually increasing brightness, and then both the display and all LEDs flash briefly with high brightness. After that, the brightness drops to the set level in the system. Previously, after the OS was loaded, the display went out for a short time and the set brightness of all indicators was immediately set.
    Thanks again.

I will write to support.

• The answer was:

"...this is intended behaviour, signalling the completed boot sequence. I hope you can adapt to the new status 🙂 ..."

It seems to me that in vain they added such an indication of the end of the OS boot. This bright flash is annoying. IMHO.

• One flash at boot up seems normal to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, not sure if it's good for the screen and LEDs. Will this affect the resource of these elements. Judging by the brightness of the flash, the current through the LEDs is not small. Okay, if not.

• Well, not sure if it's good for the screen and LEDs. Will this affect the resource of these elements. Judging by the brightness of the flash, the current through the LEDs is not small. Okay, if not.

LED lamps are so low-power, it’s crazy. They also last (basically) forever.

I’ve never heard a complaint that someone’s LEDs burned out.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche