Addendum 10.0 ''Retrofitting to a Liquid Profile''

• well..

(+10 years user here, very happy with the Profiler since day 1)

Intrested in the last Update but still waiting in order to avoid beta version,

[honestly I'm happy I've saved all settings of my profiles]

..I was reading the new Addendum 10.0 (and this forum about LP) to understand it correctly before install it.

The last sentence of the last chapter ''Retrofitting to a Liquid Profile'' (page 26) really Made my day.

Ohhh Kemper, after all this time, You Know me Very Well ! cheers| :saint:

Edited once, last by Sollazzon: page 26 not 27 ().

• Sollazzon , I'd like to retrofit an old profile I did a few years back. I still have the gain and EQ values on a piece of paper. What's the exact procedure?

The addendum says:
    "enter the amp settings of the PROFILE and press all three Restore buttons once".

When I press the restore buttons, nothing happens.

I'm a bit lost.

EDIT:

I think I figured it out (maybe):

I pressed all three soft buttons (Restore Gain, Restore Amp Model, Restore EQ)
    I then selected the desired amp model (Fan Twins Reverb Normal in my case)

I set the Gain Pot Ref to the value when profiled

I set the EQ settings to the value when profiled

I finally long pressed on "Burn"

I compared this rig to my original profile, the sound is identical, which is what I expected, and now when I increase the gain the profile reacts as a real Twin would do, which is good news I suppose.
    My original profile would saturate way too much if I set the gain to max. The new Liquified profile is closer to the real Twin cranked up (still very clean).

• Cool to read it worked for You! but.. did you Finally Save it? It's something I still often forget to do. ^^

Now, hold “Burn” for a few seconds. Finally, be sure to save the Rig.

• Someones gota do a vid. I tried today an saw all the optoins before i profiled. Then the video says they profile twice. It just be nice to have a official video just showin us all how its done right.

• Finally Save it? It's something I still often forget to do.

I'm the worst for that. Not even half hour ago I spent 10 minutes looking for my profile just to realize I forgot to save it and as soon as you change profiles its gone. I wish we could have the same as notepad where when you close it you get a prompt that asks if you want to save your changes. maybe in the future.

• Someones gota do a vid.

looks pretty easy here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looks pretty easy here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who says he doin it right though? He actually doing it different to how i tried yest. Kempers terrible at this stuff. Like the manual that comes with it. They bring out a new crazy feature with no instructions. I do work in germany. I love em but there on a different level how they approach things.

• Who says he doin it right though? He actually doing it different to how i tried yest. Kempers terrible at this stuff. Like the manual that comes with it. They bring out a new crazy feature with no instructions.

you find step by step instruction to liquid profiling in the manual.

what´s wrong with it?

• How do you add Liquid profiles to existing amps on a stage

External Content www.youtube.com

Its the same on a Kemper stage.