Please please please add a Looper quantize feature!!!

• I'm a very seasoned player with decent timing, most other loop pedals like Line 6 DL4 and Boss RC30 are quite easy to work with and staying in time comes natural with those pedals. The Kemper Stage Looper however is nearly impossible to get a good feel for, I understand the trigger button will help but its just not practical when wanting to overdub multiple tracks in a live setting. The code can't be that difficult to write, please please please add this feature. That was the reason I bought the Kemper Stage and ive never been able to use it in a live setting.

• +1

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• +1 … I have not been able to work with it at all. It is like having a search engine that sucks if two letters are interchanged. Google can even cope with several interchanges. I would love the looper being more user-friendly.

• I must agree with the poster. If firepower in this unit is being used for a looper than the looper should work as expected.

It works as intended. It wasn’t built for live loop situations.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• It works as intended. It wasn’t built for live loop situations.

Yeah that was definitely Chtistophs initial view so you’re quite right Ruefus, but then again with so many back flips been deployed you never know.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Yeah that was definitely Chtistophs initial view so you’re quite right Ruefus, but then again with so many back flips been deployed you never know.

Backflips? P’shaw…..

Dude has been doing triple lindy’s all over the place.

(That’s a deep cut movie reference. *Major* props to those who know it without looking.)

• Backflips? P’shaw…..

Dude has been doing triple lindy’s all over the place.

(That’s a deep cut movie reference. *Major* props to those who know it without looking.)

I'm old enough to remember Back to School in the 80s ;)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I'm old enough to remember Back to School in the 80s ;)

(To the waitress in the bar)

Bring a pitcher of beer every 15 minutes until someone passes out.......

....and then bring one every two minutes...."

• +1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.