Philistine - Seranim

• Hi All,

Proud to present my latest project released on 11/08/2023 distributed by Ingrooves. Mixed at Belville Studios, Cape Town. Mastered at Kelsey Mastering, London UK. The guitars and bass were all recorded with a Kemper.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

Edited 3 times, last by deangersmith ().

• This is absolutely fab deangersmith

• Thanks for having a listen Joe brother \m/

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Congrats brother! I liked the long intro-to-build-up. Sometimes you don't want to just jump right in on the verse. You want to let the audience nibble a bit before yanking in on the hook. Even Kansas has done it on Wayward Son. Nice thick drum track too. 8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• waraba thanks bru, yes we decided to let a pro do the work, after hearing the fantastic mix from Theo Crous at Belville Studios he recommended Kelsey Mastering, they both did an amazing job with the entire album. We are really happy with the final result.

Jimi Hendrix.

• huge kick on seranim , crisp guitars , clear vocals , I hear all parts except the bass ( blue train ) but this one seems to follow the whole harmony like on old metallica albums ( paper bass) , but that may be my HS7

It's difficult to judge the mastered mix , I'd have to hear the pre master 1st, but so far so good !

• Thanks for that bro, good to hear some constructive comments. Appreciate it :)

Jimi Hendrix.