Warcrimes for breakfast

• Here is a stoner one

I used my SF300 and KPA fuzzes on P90 for fuzz parts& ebow.

Had vocals , was not satisfied , so here is the pure instrumental !

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice one Renaud! I would have warmed up the overall presence on the master and on the snare but that's just me.

I know my vocals are always the worst instrument in the mix so, try that I may, I delete. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Got some cool Adam Ant and glam rock vibes going on there with that bassline.

Speaking of the journey of recording vocals :

Go with vocals when you feel comfortable. I only started adding mine about 6 months in to doing a noodle per day, although the odd backing vocal now and then before then. TBH the only real reason was to fill up space but if your track is already full then there’s no need. I didn’t do it till I really felt that I could get out of my own way and let go of caring if it was good or bad in order to start learning.

Your voice is good from what I recall in the past, at it’s best when you’re just using your conversational voice and sound relaxed. So feel confident when you are ready.

• Don’t beat yourself up. I find routine helps ease open the rusted up taps of motivation and inspiration. Not that it doesn’t still come and go in waves, but it evens it out a bit and in general flows a lot more readily.

• Killer guitars bro, love it when the riff kicks in at 45secs, and 1:29 that break in the tempo is a nice touch, good build to the solo piece. nice job dude !

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• love it when the riff kicks in at 45secs

Thx, it's naturally quad tracked :)

and 1:29 that break in the tempo is a nice touch, good build to the solo piece.

yeah, already used that part on a new track ;)

the solo, I had to practice my own opening lick 20x as I'm so bad on fast parts :((

• the solo, I had to practice my own opening lick 20x

sometimes i have to do 3 times that because I am so silly.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

the solo, I had to practice my own opening lick 20x as I'm so bad on fast parts :((

This comment has empowered me! I thought I was not learning well enough by having to practice my own riffs over and over.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• This comment has empowered me! I thought I was not learning well enough by having to practice my own riffs over and over.

Yep it's pretty common amongst us , I personally play most of my riffs , chords & licks a few times on a drum loop before hitting the rec button. On leads , it's more a thing of improvisation , most takes are different , but if an idea is worth repeating , I'll work this one, pretty rare TBH.