Rig Manager & Kemper Stage

• Long time Kemper user. I purchased a Stage to just use for live shows. I wanted the wifi to connect my Ipad. I an old guy and I put the Ipad on a music stand to see rigs better.

So, a few observations/questions for rig manager users and Kemper Staff:

Rig manager loses connection every time I scroll to another app. Have to reconnect every time. Minor Annoyance.

The font of the loaded rig is SO SMALL!! Please make the font of the current rig readable at a glance.

I really like the Performance mode and being able to see what I have coming up. I had 34 different rigs programed for cover band gig.

Big one here: The rig manager switched to Browser mode during the gig, even though the stage was still in Performance mode. Anyone else? Annoying, but not a Big deal.

Conclusion: Is Rig Manger just not ready for primetime??

• It's janky for sure. At least with my Stage. I've had lots of issues setting up performances in Rig Manager. And is there any way to save performance changes to the Stage *FROM* rig manager? Like a "Save updates to Profiler" option?

• My biggest issue with Rig Manager on the iPad is changing performances using UP & DOWN only, unless I'm missing something, which I hope I am.

Would be awesome to see all of the performances my name and jump to any of them directly.

We use performances to store lots of groupings of guitar & bass sounds for studio usage. So if we need a Marshall we jump to 10, or a Vox we jump to 20, Bass jump to 80, etc - then dial in effects as needed.

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.