Kemper Profiler Head / Loud Static Noise

• Hello,

I am writing because of an issue I am having with my Kemper Profiler Head. I bought it around 2017 while I was in Boston, MA, USA. and have been having this issue constantly since then. Now the issue has become extreme and I am not able to use my Kemper anymore because of it.

There is a very loud static-like noise coming out of the Kemper. The sound is so loud that overpowers the guitar sound. This problem used to last just a few seconds (sometimes a minute) and would stop by itself. Since I was using the Kemper in a studio it wasn't too much of a problem to just wait the sound to stop, and then use it.

Now the noise sounds 90% of the time and it makes it impossible to use.

I have tried every possible way to fix this but there has not been any solution, including: Changing every cable, Changing guitars Using different input/outputs, changing the firmware version, changing the room and even the location of where the head is being used, etc. Nothing works.

The noise comes out from every output and it seems to be something related to the input circuit inside the kemper. I believe this because the INPUT light goes crazy between green and red when this happens. The noise sounds even if there is nothing connected to any of the inputs.

Through the years, I have tried 5 different repair shops in different places and nobody could find anything wrong with the hardware. I am very worried about this issue because I absolutely love the Kemper Profiler and its the only amp I use to record guitars/bass and play. I have been facing this issue for years and it has only been getting worse over time.

I recorded an mp3 of the sound but there is no way to attach it here.

I am using the latest OS release now (9.0.8).

I am desperate for a way to fix this. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide you to help better understand my problem.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

• Sounds like it could be interference from you phone or something similar.

Definetely not the case... Been dealing with this issue 6+ years and obviously tried simple stuff like that as I mentioned.

Its evidently something iside the Kemper itself

• I'm at a loss as why you did not contact Kemper support first. I would do so now.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

I've tried multiple times through the years and never received a response... Now the issue got so bad that I am desperate to fix it, so I reached them out again (I really expect them to answer this time) and also decided to reach the community here hoping maybe someone can give useful suggestions or has an idea of what the problem could be!