Copy Kemper Stage to Kemper rack via Rig manager

• Hi, I would like to know the best way to copy all content of my Kemper Stage in my Kemper rack via rig manager. Thanks

• the best way to do this is by using a USB stick. Only a USB stick backup will contain all of your data including rigs, presets, performances, and global settings.

If you use Rig Manager you can use drag and drop to transfer rigs, presets, and performances between the connected Profilers but none of the global settings. While rigs and presets can be transfered in bulk you will have to transfer each performance separately.

• the best way to do this is by using a USB stick. Only a USB stick backup will contain all of your data including rigs, presets, performances, and global settings.

If you use Rig Manager you can use drag and drop to transfer rigs, presets, and performances between the connected Profilers but none of the global settings. While rigs and presets can be transfered in bulk you will have to transfer each performance separately.

Does the OS version factor into the backup/ restore function at all?

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• Thank you, that's how I use to do it. I was hoping I could do it with Rig Manager . I will keep the USB stick ;)

• A backup of the KPA to USB will allow you to duplicate what you have on one kemper - rigs, performances, presets, settings etc - to another one.

A backup of Rig Manager will allow you to restore that backup to another computer that also has Rig Manager installed so that you can use your collection of rigs on a second kemper using another computer.