usb non communication

• Hi there , if any body can help me please i have been using rig manager with usb to Kemper stage , and was working fine , now i have upgraded OS firmware to 10.1.1 and now rig manager has lost contact with stage suggesting i may be using hub or bad cable , but it was working well until OS upgrade . I'm using mac book pro running OS 10.14.6 has anyone a solution to this problem , I'm old and my eyes don't work as well as they used to so editing via the stage is very hard for me i have come to rely on rig manager . i have reverted back to firmware 9 and have communication again , so i know its not my cable ! Anyhow i hope your all well and enjoying your Kemper's as much as i am . Dave

• Same problem here! But in my case, I have OS 9 installed on mi Profiler stage and I can't update to Os 10.1.2

I run the update from rig manager then it just fails at round 40% of transfer .

• Same problem here! But in my case, I have OS 9 installed on mi Profiler stage and I can't update to Os 10.1.2

I run the update from rig manager then it just fails at round 40% of transfer .

I had this problem before. Keep clicking the update over and over again. You might get to 200% or 300% on the download and it will eventually start. Very aggravating.

It wasn't until I lowered my transfer speed down to 400mbs that I could actually download the file once without a fail.

Also note that Kemper had required the OS 9.0.6 to be installed before upgrading to the new OS 10 but maybe that is no longer an issue with the public release.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.