Been awhile...some new stuff...

• Hey gang.

It's been awhile since I posted some of my original stuff here, so I wanted to post some stuff to get some feedback/critique/thoughts!

Kemper only sounds on all my stuff - using various profiles, some my own, a lot of Big Hairy Profiles and some Tone Junkie profiles as well.

My latest EP, "Mirror Image", is my 74th guitar EP that I've done...

Mirror Image, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album
    ericjasonbrock.bandcamp.com

"The Harder Side Of Whimsy"...

The Harder Side Of Whimsy, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album

"Hold That Thought"...

Hold That Thought, by Eric Jason Brock
    5 track album

For those not interested in Bandcamp links, here are a couple "music videos" (audio only) for a couple tracks...

One from awhile back, this is "My Kinda Love Song"...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Title track from "King For A Day"...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is "Jibber Jabber" - a bit of a departure from my normal stuff...

Now, I'm not a shredder by any stretch...just a guy that likes writing and recording guitar stuff. I started with the intention of doing an EP a month and that pace lasted for 3-4 years before I slowed it down a bit!

I do all the playing & programming, the cover artwork, etc.

I always wanted to make them free (which they still are), but my girlfriend suggested I add the option for the "name your price" feature in Bandcamp and then donate the money to a charity, so that's what I decided to do, so they are 100% free, but if anyone "names their price", 100% of that money now goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the U.S.

My Bandcamp is: ERIC JASON BROCK BANDCAMP

The youtube videos are part of my channel ( EJB YouTube ) where I also do some basic gear demo/reviews as well.

Any and all feedback, critiques, notes, etc. will be appreciated!

Thanks for checking these out!