No sound during gig - on/off solved it

• Hello, I am the proud owner of a kemper profiler rack unpowered. I ran it through a line 6 90 wireless set. Since my last few gigs sometimes the sound fully stops. I see a signal coming in the wireless but no sound. Also clicking pedals, switching rigs or turning the main knob from performance to tuning etc doesn't help. Only switching off and on helps. I thought it was the volume pedal but after not connecting it still gives this error 1 to 2 times during a gig.

Is there anybody who can help?

• Hello, I am the proud owner of a kemper profiler rack unpowered. I ran it through a line 6 90 wireless set. Since my last few gigs sometimes the sound fully stops. I see a signal coming in the wireless but no sound. Also clicking pedals, switching rigs or turning the main knob from performance to tuning etc doesn't help. Only switching off and on helps. I thought it was the volume pedal but after not connecting it still gives this error 1 to 2 times during a gig.

Is there anybody who can help?

Yes, Kemper will help if you submit a request for support.

In the mean time ... while we are trying to guess about your system .... what do you mean when you say "I see a signal coming in the wireless" ? Do you see a signal on the input indicator the Kemper ? The indicator on the receiver only indicates reception from the transmitter. If there is no indication of input on the Kemper, the input jack the receiver is plugged into is the next place to check. Is the wireless receiver fully seated in the Kemper ? Next time you have this problem try pushing the receiver in and check the input indicator on the Kemper.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

Edited once, last by Edward Dixon ().