[dillrigs by Thomas Dill] PLAYER Editions out now!

• That sounds pretty solid, like to know what Thomas dill thinks.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• That sounds pretty solid, like to know what Thomas dill thinks.

Hi guys,

I agree - the liquid profiles especially with the neutral setting while profiling are more independent from the guitar/pickup type.

But I wouldn't take the topic of pickups/guitar type so seriously… Yes, the people who made profiles (or tweaked a liquid profile) dialed in their favorite setting by using a specific guitar. But as we all know - take five Les Pauls and they might all sound different… And it might be that a Profile/Rig that was edited with a Humbucker guitar works great with your Telecaster, too. When I was editing the rigs for the Legends Tribute Collection I never watched the Inspector in the Rig Manager for the PU Type that was used or is recommended. So at least trust your ears and your playfeel. 😊

• Hi Stefan,

Not now - but there will be an excellent sounding modded Marshall Plexi in the Classic Rock Rig Pack 😊

Hi, do you have any idea when this will be ready?

I´ve bought your Bread & Butter Pack and like it very much, but this one is what I am waiting for...

• Hi everybody,

good news today… the Classic Rock Rig Pack is now available at www.dillrigs.com!

Here are some basic informations about the Classic Rock Rig Pack:

The Rigs are inspired by many recordings from the 1960s and 1970s. You get fuzzy sixties sounds and solid rock sounds from the seventies - that means overdrive, distortion and fuzz sounds in many shades and also with the typical effects of this era: phaser, flanger and vibe effects for psychedelic sounds and the standards like pedal wah and tape delay. Included are liquid profiles of seven different amps - some classics and some rare ones. Check out the Classic Rock Info Sheet.pdf for detailed information.

And here is a short video with some sounds…

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Thomas

• dill

Changed the title of the thread from “Bread & Butter Rig Pack (dillrigs by Thomas Dill)” to “[dillrigs by Thomas Dill] Classic Rock Rig Pack out now!”.
  • Congratulations on the great sounds in the packs. The rock pack sounds are exactly my thing in the video. Although I have a bit of a problem with playing Kashmir in a Hendrix sound ^^. But I'm going to get it anyway.

• did you try them in live or at home? This a two different things. Night and day😫😀

Videos please

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• are These profiles similar to the legend Tribute Packs?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Hi vjclaus,

the rigs from the Classic Rock Rig Pack are inspired by many great recorded sounds but they are not 1:1 sounds for a specific song as in the Legends Tribute Collection.

• Hi everybody,

For all the PLAYER-players… The Bread & Butter Rig Pack is now available as a PLAYER Edition.

Customized to the possibilities of the Profiler PLAYER.

The Bread & Butter Rig Pack PLAYER Edition is a smaller version of the Bread & Butter Rig Pack - the profiles are the same and so is the number of profiles. The selection of effects and the number of available effect modules are adapted to the effects available in the Profiler PLAYER. The settings for the FX1 and FX2 buttons/knobs are also set for the Profiler PLAYER. But you can also use this Rig Pack with the Profiler HEAD/RACK/STAGE.

For more information, check out the info-sheet or go to the website www.dillrigs.com

Cheers!

Thomas

Bread&Butter PLAYER Info Sheet.pdf

• dill

Changed the title of the thread from “[dillrigs by Thomas Dill] Classic Rock Rig Pack out now!” to “[dillrigs] Bread & Butter PLAYER Edition out now!”.
  • dill

Changed the title of the thread from “[dillrigs] Bread & Butter PLAYER Edition out now!” to “[dillrigs by Thomas Dill] PLAYER Editions out now!”.