Knob issues

• I have a kemper browse knob to surf throu all the presets scrolls them nicely but you cannot longer select them anymore by pressing this knob. Luckly this selection can be done with another buttom in the led screen. However this is anoying when naming a track or a performance in the perfocnmanc emode since jumpoing form letre to later tro write a name implies pressing the browns buttom and this is in sensitive. therefore I connot name my trackes or performances. How casn I fix this problem. Can I replace the knob? Can it be leaned with a contact sprey cleanner?

Many thanks

• I have a kemper browse knob to surf throught all the presets. The knob scrolls the presets nicely but you cannot longer select them anymore by pressing this knob. Luckly this selection can be done with another buttom in the led screen. However, this is anoying when naming a track or a performance in the performance mode since jumping form leter to leter to write a name implies pressing the brownse buttom and this is not sensitive. Therefore, I cannot name my tracks or performances. How can I fix this problem. Can I replace the knob? Can it be cleaned with a contact spray cleanner?

Many thanks

Alvaro

• I don't know if it's a rotary or digital knob thingy. DeOxit works wonders for cleaning electrical components but I don't think you would want to get it around any display screens. As Ruefus says, support is your best bet.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.