Stereo Chorus... Seems so obvious

• I posted about the chorus effect not being in stereo and a couple people responded put it in the stereo effects slots x and mod but I already did that before I posted the comment. There is no stereo control parameter and it doesn't sound stereo to me. My thread was closed for some reason, so I'm re-posting it to get to the bottom of this. Is chorus effect available in stereo or not? Thanks.

• Bro, those thread titles kind of come across as trollish and that might be the reason why your thread was closed or not answered satisfactorily. From what I remember your last thread kind of mocked the Kemper for not offering stereo chorus (which it does, as the entire comment section pointed out in the replies):

page 224 "Vintage Chorus - When you place the Vintage Chorus before the stack, you will achieve

the well-known mono modulation effect. When placed in one of the effect modules after the stack, the Vintage

Chorus will sound lusher with less modulation, since it works in stereo"

• Titles get your attention bro. I read that description on page 224 bro and I understand it. I put a stereo track in my DAW and there is no stereo imaging going on and it doesn't sound stereo to me. That's all bro.