WPS button. Doesn't seem to activate.

• Hi,

With the eminent release of the Android based I thought I'd try it. However I can't get my Stage to connect to my wifi. I activate WPS button on the router, but when I click the WPS button on the stage nothing happens. There is zero visual indication that the button is pressed. How is it supposed to work?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• How exactly do I select the network on the Kemper? I get this screen:

And the WPS button doesn't seem to go anything:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not sure how this is supposed to work?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Do you have a physical WPS button to press on the wifi router?

Seems like it's software only. However my main question is how the Stage is supposed to behave?

• GString here is another thread with the question :)

• Damn I missed that part in the manual. That seem to work actually. Thanks!

Would still like to know what the expected behavior of the Stage WPS button is?

• Haha someone is pissed off. Hilarious :)

• I have the same issue with my Stage unit as well! I'm trying to pull up the manual to find how you guys were able to connect! I did the access point mode at first but it doesn't always connect so I wanted to try the main WPS method and found that the button doesn't do anything even after pushing the WPS button on my router.

• After a bunch of trial and error and manually putting in the SSID and Password on the Stage, and even an error message after a restart, I finally got the Stage unit to connect to my home network and show up right in the System Menu. And I finally got my Profiler Stage to show up in the app to allow me to try to connect to it.

But now when I try to connect to my Profiler Stage in the app, I get an error message on my S23 Ultra (running Android 13) that says "Cannot connect to Profiler. Please ensure that the Rig Manager App has access to devices in the local network.

It worked much easier with Access Point Mode but then my phones using data instead of wifi while i'm at home and my reception at home is terrible so I rely on the wifi for a lot. I was hoping the Home Network Mode would work as well as the Access Point Mode!

• S23 Ultra here as well. It connects immediately

Which method did you use to connect?

I'm thinking of reinstalling the update and then trying to connect again from the beggining.

It's driving me crazy that my Profiler Stage will connect to my home network but won't connect to my s23 Ultra after my it shows up in the Rig Manager App lol!

• Burkhard or GString sounds like this could be looked into perhaps? Tia!

• GString you asked for another thread on this issue. Our WPS buttons does nothing. Could you chime in perhaps? Known issue? Are we holding it wrong?

Thanks man :)