What is your Monitor Output set to for FRFR? is -10 considered super hot?

• What is your Monitor Output set to for FRFR? is -10 considered super hot?

What is your clean sense set to? (HSS Strat)

I am using a Mission Gemini 1 powered Cab and getting some small crackles, chasing it down. Wish it had a clipping light.

Powered Rack / Windows 10

• You do know that clean sense is only a factor to balancing volume with gain knob changes in the profile you're in right?

No. It balances clean to distorted globally (which also happens to affect how gain knob changes behave within individual rigs). I have mine locked at -6db for all guitars otherwise I need to reduce the level of each individual clean (low gain) rig by about 6db to stop them completely overpowering mid to high gain rigs.

• No. It balances clean to distorted globally (which also happens to affect how gain knob changes behave within individual rigs). I have mine locked at -6db for all guitars otherwise I need to reduce the level of each individual clean (low gain) rig by about 6db to stop them completely overpowering mid to high gain rigs.

I believe It is only "global" because you have the input locked which locks everything there (including the noise gate which I want to be able to adjust per rig). Without the rig locked, it's rig per rig which to me, is unusable and doesn't make much sense unless you are only using one rig and vary the gain.

I think it would be great if one could lock the clean/dist sense independently, It would make much more sense IMO. The only other thing you could do is store each and every rig which makes no sense as you could just adjust the volume then. Unless..as I wrote, you were just using one rig and manipulating the gain knob. (and some people do that.)

Edited once, last by Dynochrome: added ().