Separate volume controls for Monitor Out and Power Amp Out!? (on powered toaster)

• Sorry if that was asked already but the search function brought no results.

Would it be possible to have separate volume controls for the Monitor Out and the Power Amp Out on the powered version of the toaster or is this limited by the hardware routing?

My problem is: We often play in small venues without FOH (PA), so I have to use the Power Amp Out of my toaster with a (self built) 2x12 Kemper Kone cab to sound the audience. At the same time I have the Monitor Out connected to my active CLR wedge to have my monitor sound on stage. When I change the volume on the power amp for the audience, the signal to the CLR also changes. This leads to the input of the CLR either clipping or being too quiet. Really uncomfortable to have to adjust the CLR input (and output volume afterwards) each time we play a different venue, especially when you have to do volume adjustments during the gig.

I would love to have the option to set the Monitor Out level to a constant signal (just like I can do with the Main Out) , depart from changing the FOH level on the Power Amp Out.

• Foresten

Changed the title of the thread from “Separate volume control for Monitor Out and Poer Amp Out!? (on powered toaster)” to “Separate volume controls for Monitor Out and Power Amp Out!? (on powered toaster)”.
  • this is not possible but you could connect the active Wedge to the direct output and select master mono as the output source for the direct output in the output menu. That will give you an independent volume control for both monitors.

• this is not possible but you could connect the active Wedge to the direct output and select master mono as the output source for the direct output in the output menu. That will give you an independent volume control for both monitors.

Or, as there is no connection to FOH PA the main outs could be used for the onstage monitor.