kemper crystal delay in a pedal?

• i had a kemper and the crystal delay is seriously cool. is there a standalone pedal that does this delay effect? i've tried the flashback 2 but it's not even close to how cool the kemper is. i can't really find any other cyrstal delays

• Strymon calls theirs the Ice delay. Others use the term shimmer something along those lines.

TC Electronic Flashback 2, Strymon Timeline, Eventide's PitcFactor has a Crystals setting.

Depending on which one you hear, the effect is a bit of a mashup of delay, modulation and reverb in varying amounts.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• those pedals are $500 each lol. i should just buy a kemper stage. is there a way to use the kemper stage for just effects and use a real amp for the amp? thx guys

• How about the new Line6 HX One?

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection

• those pedals are $500 each lol. i should just buy a kemper stage. is there a way to use the kemper stage for just effects and use a real amp for the amp? thx guys

Yes but I think you might not get the best out of the KPA. You can use a traditional 4 cable method or even put the KPA fx on a loop

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Did you try downloading any of the numerous presets from TCE TonePrint software?

i did not. i didn't know about it. not sure what that even is. i have the TC flashback 2 as i said and the crystal is not even close to as cool as the kempers and it doesn't fade out either, it just turns off which sounds terrible.

• i did not. i didn't know about it. not sure what that even is. i have the TC flashback 2 as i said and the crystal is not even close to as cool as the kempers and it doesn't fade out either, it just turns off which sounds terrible.

Now you know.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.