Best cab ever!

• I have the Kabinet and it does very well, but I would like to add that HB cab to my inventory and to use on some tube heads. It's cheap enough not to go wrong.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Mariosoldano, thanks for that tip.

I have one Kemper Kone in a Palmer 1x12 cabinet and like that sound, but one Kone only sure is not enough to handle the output of the powered Kemper.

So I bought two more Kones and replaced the speakers in a 2x12 box I built myself years ago. I hoped that would even sound better but was completely disappointed.

Then I saw your post and thought: Why not try it? Unfortunately Thomann still seems not to have the unloaded cab in stock for the next months, so I decided to follow your example, buy the cheapest cab option with V30 and sell the speakers separately. Sadly I couldn't sell them V30s for really good money, but still ok. And the cab alone is really worth it. This Harley Benton vertical with two Kemper Kones gives me exactly the sound I was looking for and I hope the two speakers are enough to handle the power amp of the lunchbox on live gigs where we have to play without FOH.

Thanks again

• DonPetersen

Changed the title of the thread from “Best cab ever!!!!!!!” to “Best cab ever!”.