Lightweight, sturdy, foldable stand for Kemper

• I know there have been some threads like this in the past, but I was wondering if there was anything new out there. I am looking for a lightweight, sturdy, foldable stand for my Kemper.

I have tried this cheap one from Walmart:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mai…athbdg=L1103&from=/search

and while I like the idea, the top doesn't sit completely flat and it is about as sturdy as you'd imagine a $20 stand from Walmart would be.

I tried a big tripod stand https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it is super sturdy, but it takes up more room than a speaker cabinet.

I tried a smaller tripod projector stand and it seemed a little wobbly.

If I could find something like the Walmart folding one, that sits flat, but is made out of better materials, that would be ideal. I like having the storage space under it, rather than the tripod design.

• I've been around and messed with high-quality versions of the Amazon stand. Both folding and weighted bases. The problem with any stand is the higher you go, the wider the base needs to be. Zero chance I trust something as heavy as a Profiler up that high. It's certainly solid, but one decent bump and it's all over. Those stands aren't meant to hold something that weighs nearly 12 pounds (13+ if powered) that high. They're designed for laptops and projectors that (often) weigh less than the stand itself.

I converted an old drum throne to have a flat board on top. Even at full extension its slightly over 24" high. My Head rests on their very solidly, but the stand is heavy (made by Gibraltor) and a pain to setup, take down and transport. I've used it at gigs, but look for ANY reason not to. Its sat against a wall at our rehearsal space for nearly a year.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I've been around and messed with high-quality versions of the Amazon stand. Both folding and weighted bases. The problem with any stand is the higher you go, the wider the base needs to be. Zero chance I trust something as heavy as a Profiler up that high. It's certainly solid, but one decent bump and it's all over. Those stands aren't meant to hold something that weighs nearly 12 pounds (13+ if powered) that high. They're designed for laptops and projectors that (often) weigh less than the stand itself.

I converted an old drum throne to have a flat board on top. Even at full extension its slightly over 24" high. My Head rests on their very solidly, but the stand is heavy (made by Gibraltor) and a pain to setup, take down and transport. I've used it at gigs, but look for ANY reason not to. Its sat against a wall at our rehearsal space for nearly a year.

I don't need anything higher than a 1x12 cab would sit. Kemper on top of that is at a reasonable height. That Amazon brand one I got actually seemed like it was pretty heavy duty and sturdy, but I was hoping to have something with a smaller footprint. I'd really like the Walmart one if I could find one made out of a little better material. Just curious what other solutions people have tried.

• I use this: PYLE Universal Laptop / Device Stand PLPTS3

Universal Laptop / Device Stand PLPTS3
    Universal Laptop Device Stand - Height Adjustable Tripod Mount (For Laptop, Notebook, Mixer, DJ Equipment) DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The computer stand for djs was…
    pyleusa.com

I only use it in my music room and never move it. Similar to the Amazon stand above. It seems pretty sturdy and not prone to tipping even at the height I have it set at. I have the platform at 40" above the floor to make adjustments to the Kemper easy. The only drag was that the upper collar was not strong enough to clamp the tube tight under the weight of the Kemper (powered toaster). It would gradually slip down. Easily solved by setting it to the height I wanted, drilling a small hole in the center pole and then inserting a pin through it.

• I use this: PYLE Universal Laptop / Device Stand PLPTS3

https://pyleusa.com/products/plpts3

I only use it in my music room and never move it. Similar to the Amazon stand above. It seems pretty sturdy and not prone to tipping even at the height I have it set at. I have the platform at 40" above the floor to make adjustments to the Kemper easy. The only drag was that the upper collar was not strong enough to clamp the tube tight under the weight of the Kemper (powered toaster). It would gradually slip down. Easily solved by setting it to the height I wanted, drilling a small hole in the center pole and then inserting a pin through it.

That one does look very similar to the Amazon one I bought. I didn't have any issues with it not holding the Kemper, but I just didn't like the footprint for smaller stages.