Hello Kemper boys

• Hello everyone, my name is Juande and I am from Andalusia (Spain) I was the guitarist of the band INXIGHT, I have been using a Kemper Profiler Head for a month, I come from Fighting with an Axe Fx2 Xl+ and for more than a year I was trying to convince myself , but in the end it was not like that, I know that it has many high quality effects and an almost infinite way of routing the signal, but ultimately it did not manage to give me anything that I could not achieve with my Eleven rack, after selling my axe Fx2 I wanted to try my luck with KEMPER, I was just hoping that I could load a sound and I wouldn't have to modify it to make it sound decent, I tried hundreds of presets and some sounded tragically bad, like I was listening to it in another room and it was always extremely loud in the bass frequencies, I reset several times the Ax...I changed the firmware several times, I listened to other axes and yes...I definitely didn't like the ax fx2, I finally sold it and bought the Kemper...!!and now I do!! I finally had a device that sounded decent in any situation, I was overwhelmed by the quality of its effects, and its wide range of sound possibilities, after comparing it with many A/B tests that I had done on the ax and the eleven, recording the D.I. signal, I was able to put together clues to compare now with the Kemper and it literally makes both the Ax and the Eleven look ridiculous....

That said, I feel happy to have decided on Kemper and I hope to enjoy this forum with you and your advice.

big hug and see you in the forums😉👍🏻

Merry Christmas friends.

• Hi Jdmoya

Hello and Welcome ✌️

Nice entry story. Which Kemper model did you choose?

I myself have also an Eleven Rack and a Line6 HX Stomp beside my Kemper Stage. These are all great units and every single one has it's strength.

Anyway, since the Kemper has USB Audio, I mainly use it for almost everything everyday.

Have fun with your Kemper.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X