Rig Manager - Select Amp Preset - Only shows a few options

• I only see these options when selecting an Amp Preset within Rig Manager:

Where are these? I created these, and can access them from the physical device, but can't change the amps in Rig Manager to them?

The Rig Manager Amp edit options seem to only show Presets labeled as "Amps". But no amps from other rigs are available.
    I'm confused.

• Sorry, I have just seen your other post. Because there has been so much comment about the new Player recently, I just assumed you were using the player and the mobile version of RM.

The Amp Presets you see when right clicking are hard coded into the Kemper and are the only ones available via the contextual menu. I personally think this logic makes no sense. If I am going to use the contextual menu’s I am far more likely to want to use my own favourite presets than the factory ones. I raised this issue when the contextual menus were added but Kemper HQ made it clear that they would be sticking with the current logic.

In order to make the Amp and Cab sections of a current favourite rig accessible as presets you would need to drag and drop those from the preferred rig into the Presets Pane in RM.

However, the easiest method is to use the rig you want in its entirety without the need for presets.

In order to keep any effects (and footswitch assignments) from the initially loaded rig you just lock them. So for example, if I have a set of FX that I want to use with multiple rigs, I would lock All then unlock the Amp and Cab blocks. Next just browse through your rigs. Only the amp and cab sections will be load each time you change rigs. If you hit on something you like save it. Once you are finished unlock everything to get back to normal operation.

• Thanks,
    That tracks with what I saw. And I did have to drag the CAB presets to all my rigs I wanted it in.
    I'm in the phase of creating my own custom rigs. I've been creating my own custom cab IR's and trying to find what I like.

• Jonelli You can create your own amplifier presets by dragging and dropping the amplifier module from any Rig to the location All Presets in Rig Manager. Create an appropriately named folder under All Presets first.

I think that you are confusing an amp preset with a Rig. Your second screenshot shows Rigs, not amplifier presets.

You can create your own amplifier presets by dragging and dropping the amplifier module from any Rig to the location All Presets in Rig Manager

thank you!!! That’s what I needed!