Kemper player pedalboard ideas

• Fretburner: I love your solution, too. Can you explain how do you fixed the quick release plates on KPP?

I decided not to use the Temple quick release plates. What I did was use 3M blue painters tape strategically under the player, not covering the holes to let air flow in then cut my pieces of Velcro and attached to the pedals and then to the board. I used the tape first so that if I want to remove the Velcro from the pedal it is much easier to do so. I have been doing this for years with great success and leaves your pedals looking factory on the underside. 👍🏼

• Does the Dingbat Tiny fit in the Mono tick? The board and case measurements suggest that it won't, but your pictures make it look like it will?

• Does the Dingbat Tiny fit in the Mono tick? The board and case measurements suggest that it won't, but your pictures make it look like it will?

Sadly it does not - sorry for potentially implying it. I was hoping it might but oh well. The dingbat case is larger but still okay

• Got the Sol + grip + cables today. Just need to get another flat cable to replace the green One and it’s

Done.

Hey Admiralvint,

how do you (and all others) attach the Kemper Player to the Velcro boards? Do you get rid to the four rubber feet? Can I simply tear them off the Player? =O

• Don't! Screw them off, remove them and put the screws back in. I did it with my Stage to mount it on a Temple Audio board

The feet on the Player don't screw on. They are only adhesive. I think removing them to apply Velcro should work. I think my Player came with an extra set of adhesive feet, if I recall correctly.