When is the next round of Kemper Players expected to go out?

• Placed my order through Sweetwater last week. Just curious if anyone has an idea when the next round of Players might ship?

• Ordered mine (Germany) on the 20th, got told they -try- to ship it this week.

But this week is over soonish...

Not a happy "Kemper" really...

I really don't know if they maybe don't have them in stock at the moment.

But I would have preferred some kind of -Preorder List- then.

Anyway it will be delivered finally, in the future...

• Ordered mine on the 20th as well and still stuck on processing. Sort of dissapointed since I had a week off from work and would've loved to toy with it now I had some actual time.

When I ordered it wasn't on Thomann yet, I saw it on Thomann a few hours later and those who ordered there already have it. I regret buying direct from Kemper to be honest.

• Pretty clear the demand surprised them and outstripped production.

Kemper was the first place it was available and appeared to sell out before other retailers received their stock.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ordered mine on the 20th as well and still stuck on processing. Sort of dissapointed since I had a week off from work and would've loved to toy with it now I had some actual time.

When I ordered it wasn't on Thomann yet, I saw it on Thomann a few hours later and those who ordered there already have it. I regret buying direct from Kemper to be honest.

Me too! I'm mean yes.. patience and all... but if a company can't handle the stress that comes with sending out stuff, don't offer it. Leave it to Thomann or other Pros. It's just not cool to leave the paying customer with an experience like that.

• Pretty clear the demand surprised them and outstripped production.

Kemper was the first place it was available and appeared to sell out before other retailers received their stock.

...fair enough. But if a company can't handle the stress that comes with an announcement like that, a couple days before christmas, it's maybe not a thing they should offer to do. I mean, me and all the other people paid them 700€ upfront and now we gotta wait and it's unclear how long we have to wait.

• ...fair enough. But if a company can't handle the stress that comes with an announcement like that, a couple days before christmas, it's maybe not a thing they should offer to do. I mean, me and all the other people paid them 700€ upfront and now we gotta wait and it's unclear how long we have to wait.

Did support happen to tell you if it are stock problems, or infrastructure problems getting everything packed and sent? I asked them both times if the stock was the issue and always got the "We were overwhelmed by the demand" answer which didn't actually answer my question. Stock means a few more weeks we have to wait, packing is a matter of days we have to wait so it does matter.

• Did support happen to tell you if it are stock problems, or infrastructure problems getting everything packed and sent? I asked them both times if the stock was the issue and always got the "We were overwhelmed by the demand" answer which didn't actually answer my question. Stock means a few more weeks we have to wait, packing is a matter of days we have to wait so it does matter.

Same here. "We were overwhelmed..." I mean it's nothing but a generic answer to calm down the people imo. I'm pretty disappointed how they handle this. No communication at all until you ask, and then the answer is "We don't know" basically. I mean... Come on... :(

• Same here. "We were overwhelmed..." I mean it's nothing but a generic answer to calm down the people imo. I'm pretty disappointed how they handle this. No communication at all until you ask, and then the answer is "We don't know" basically. I mean... Come on... :(

Something as simple as a live feed (or daily update) of the last order number sent would already do a lot, it's really basic to implement and since they are shipping chronologically it would at least give us updates of how it's going and how long it might take

• ...fair enough. But if a company can't handle the stress that comes with an announcement like that, a couple days before christmas, it's maybe not a thing they should offer to do. I mean, me and all the other people paid them 700€ upfront and now we gotta wait and it's unclear how long we have to wait.

The word overwhelmed indicates demand exceeded their wildest expectations. How does one prepare for the 'stress' of that?

• The word overwhelmed indicates demand exceeded their wildest expectations. How does one prepare for the 'stress' of that?

Agreed with this, I don't blame Kemper for not shipping quickly. The only thing that annoys me is the lack of any information at all, when I asked if they ran out of stock and that was the issue my question even got ignored

• The word overwhelmed indicates demand exceeded their wildest expectations. How does one prepare for the 'stress' of that?

You may be right here, but, I mean it's a new Kemper not some shitty Etsy Seller that offer knitted socks. What the hell are they thinking? "Ok, maybe we're gonna sell 100 units"? But anyway, it's ok. I just think the whole process lacks transperacy. And that's not necessary with all the tools we have nowadays. And yeah... maybe I'm a bit pissed too. :D

• You may be right here, but, I mean it's a new Kemper not some shitty Etsy Seller that offer knitted socks. What the hell are they thinking? "Ok, maybe we're gonna sell 100 units"? But anyway, it's ok. I just think the whole process lacks transperacy. And that's not necessary with all the tools we have nowadays. And yeah... maybe I'm a bit pissed too. :D

Kemper isn't nearly as 'large' as people seem to think.

• Honestly, I don't find weird at all Kemper not be willing to make their figures explicit, specially in these times when any news triggers technical and commercial reactions from competitors...

Doable and opportune are distinct concepts, specially considering how ... inopportune some competitors have been in the last 11 years

:)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• I bought from the Kemper online store because I assumed that I would get the device there as quickly as possible.

But that doesn't seem to be the case, because I'm still waiting for my tracking number...

Why don't they indicate in the online store that it is currently not available and leave customers in the dark and let them order and pay?

As a paying customer, I can at least expect an official reply by email!

Very surprising that some large retailers here in Germany state that they will probably have the player in stock from January 04, 2024...

If that's the case, then I'll buy from the dealer there and cancel my purchase from Kemper if I don't get a date from Kemper by then!