Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal... questions and suggested alternatives?

• Hi all, hope i'm posting this in the right area.

I've been using a Moog EP-3 with kemper for quite a while, on and off. I'm starting to dislike the sweep on it, just feels like too short of a travel from heel to toe. And the physical height of the pedal doesn't seem to help now that I have it mounted on a board. I've played with both settings on the EP3's switch (think it's standard and other?) and don't love the sweep on either. Is there a good way to adjust for this with either the EP3 or through kemper settings that I'm missing?

What are some widely used alternatives to the EP3? Specifically one with a longer sweep range, preferably not quite as tall/high off the floor/pedalbaord (less important), and has roughly the same size footprint as an EP3? I've tried a few Mission expression pedals and didn't care for those.

Thanks!

• First, it isn’t possible to adjust the sweep in the Kemper system.

I haven’t tried the Moog as the size and weight ruled it out when I was looking for a new pedal. I have a Mission and a Roland FV500. I don’t care for either of them either.

The best pedal for size, value for m0ney and feel that I have managed to find it the Zoom FP02.

• First, it isn’t possible to adjust the sweep in the Kemper system.

I haven’t tried the Moog as the size and weight ruled it out when I was looking for a new pedal. I have a Mission and a Roland FV500. I don’t care for either of them either.

The best pedal for size, value for m0ney and feel that I have managed to find it the Zoom FP02.

For use as an expression or volume pedal, correct? I've been looking at pedals for a little while and would like to have a pedal dedicated to each function.

EDIT: Sorry, wasn't paying attention to the hook-ups, not intended to be a volume pre Kemper.

• What do you like about this particular pedal? I see FP02M coming up, I'm assuming that's what you meant?

Yes. That’s the one.

Its robust. Big enough not to feel like a toy but small enough to be very portable. It also seems to make full use of the pedal travel with not dead spots at either end. FV500 for example has a significant dead spot (buffer zone) at each end wher the pedal moves but nothing happens. This drives me crazy even thought the rest of the travel is very smooth.

• Yes. That’s the one.

Its robust. Big enough not to feel like a toy but small enough to be very portable. It also seems to make full use of the pedal travel with not dead spots at either end. FV500 for example has a significant dead spot (buffer zone) at each end wher the pedal moves but nothing happens. This drives me crazy even thought the rest of the travel is very smooth.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to give the FP02M a shot.