Showroom with Kemper Player

• Dear Forum, Dear Kemper Team,

Tim here.

was a pleasure to meet you. Big THX for your offering of personal introduction an run through the PLAYER. Detailed questions were practically aproached.

I am keen on the reamping capabilities in the future over USB for my own recordings as Musician/Tonmeister.

Have a nice 2024 everybody!

Best

TB

Diplom-Tonmeister & Guitar Player @ Recklinghausen / Germany

Strat ´79 w/ Kloppmann Electronics

Frame Guitar Nylon (7-string)

• TBH I was more interested person as a sonic guy in the Showroom meeting. but who nows, when to own a Kemper. ;)I put some ideas into the Feature Section.

Cheers

BX

Edited 6 times, last by byxx2019 ().

• byxx2019

Changed the title of the thread from “Showroom with Kemper Player et al” to “Showroom with Kemper Player”.
  • Hi Tim,
    it was a pleasure to meet you in the showroom.

Two days after the presentation I bought the Profiler Player and not the Stage ;)

Regards,
    Guido

Kemper Profiler Player with Power Cabinet

• Dear Guido,

Thanks for your message!! The showroom chance is a great opportunity to get into the Kemper world with a very informative team. Any question was solved.

Yep, I also really tend to the PLAYER as it has a appealing form factor for my needs for everything from travelling to club gigs and recording via USB including reamping all staying inside the digital level.

My only remainder is the idea of maybe having some fx blocks more as an additional package or such in the PLAYER in the future. Working around with external pedals would be valid so far, too. I have to sleep over a good decision

All the Best for 2024

Tim