Redesign of the foot controller with touch screen and scribble strips

• One thing Fender got right on the tmp is the touch display, rotary buttons and scribble strips. It makes editing on the unit a breeze and makes it much easier to know what's assigned to what buttons during a live performance. If Kemper ever came out with a foot controller like that it would be lights out for the competition.

• Which effect is being assigned to which button is literally indicated on the remote display already.

But even without this, just having a consistent way of assigning certain effect to certain footswitches makes scribble strips pointless on the Kemper.

• I literally hate touch screens so id prefer if they didn’t go down that route.

Rotary footswitches would be a mice touch but then again I tend to twiddle knobs on the Head or Rack at desk height or higher. Bending down tp make adjustments on the Remote seems a bit pointless in reality even though it sounds nice on theory.

Scribble strips. I actually do like scribble strips and wouldn’t mind having those but wouldn’t be interested enough to want to spend money upgrading from my current remote. For new users it might be a nice to have feature but I wouldn’t see it as a game changer event.