Using cab settings from one profile to another (export CAB)

• Hello all,

I want to ask if I can download CAB from downloaded and finished presets and import them to use them with different preset.

Also I would like if there is a posibility to "download" cab from preset and import it to kemper as a cab preset to use it.

I know I can import IR but I didnt figure out if I can export cab from preset.

Thank you for any advices. :)

• Hi Styxie123

In rig manager you can grab the cab block of every rig you wand and drag it into a folder, which you have to create first under "My Profiler - Local Library - CABs (for example)". Give it a name and you're done.

Keep in mind, that you don't have copied all the information from the cab block the way they're written in the info box of the rig you've copied it. This is something you have to do manually.

Now you can use this cab block preset and drag it into every cab from every profile you want.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Another technique is to load a rig which has the desired cab, lock the cab, then load the rig in which you want this cab. You can then save the rig with this new cab.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer