Is there a cheat sheet for the settings and functionality of the Kemper somewhere?

• I know there's there's the manual and the YouTube videos but has anyone made a one page cheat sheet of the most common things people need to do on a Kemper?

Like maybe on a PDF or some other single page easy to look at material?

Kind of like in college when you go into the bookstore and they have these one page laminated cheat sheets of formulas or chemistry looking molecules that they sell for $2. Or those guitar chord posters.

Does this already exist or has anyone here privately made one for their own personal use? I mean this is something id actually, and I think others, would pay for?

• I don't know if you're talking about a summary sheet as do L6 for their Helix that is included in the box :

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/line-6-helix-cheat-sheet/

But this summary is not so helpfull, you quickly put it back into the box....

Units faces are so well informed that this kind of sheet is unecessary or so few.... I mean the problem is to know what's behind an icon (or 4/5) just press it to know where you fall... :)

If i take Profilers, a "pedal" soft button is explicit, the main thing is what is behind, there are many different pages/parameters that a summary can't sum it up.

I think, when you have a modeler/profiler, you have to know every device's menus/parameters/possibilities to set it following your needs/rig, and as buddies said above, the best way is to go into the manual and search what you want.

The improvement that could be done imo is that Kemper could separate Stage & Rack/Head manual. 'Cause, even if they are close and have a lot of common things, the face/back is different. And sometimes, there are things Stage can do, head/rack can't and the opposite too. It could be quicker to find informations related to the unit you own.... :thumbup: ;)