Bass Profiles very quiet

• Whenever I play my bass through my Kemper stage, all the bass profiles are very quiet in comparison to my guitar profiles. I think I have only one ampeg profile where the bass is not super quiet.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

• Not me. My bass comes through loud and clear relative to my guitars.

Some things to look at

1) is the bass active? If so is the battery OK?

2)are the bass pickups very low output and/or are the guitar pickups very high output?

3) where is clean sense set? Bass rigs might be seen as clean so the clean sense would have an impact on their volume relative to dirty guitar rigs.

4) do you boost the Amp or Rig volumes in your guitar rigs?

• I have the same issue. When going into DAW, I have to boost volume to bass as high as 12db. So, the scenario is like this; with no bass boost, the DAW levels are equal on the meters when comparing slightly distorted guitar track to the bass track. Both at 0.0 db. But the bass is too low to be heard in the mix. So, I use a gain booster (plugin) to add a 12db boost.

I just figure it's because I use low output single coils and a compressor on the bass when my guitars are mid to high outputs. My sens are set at 0.0.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi, I have a similar issue. Im monitoring through my Focusrite Scarlett solo. And it seems like it have not enough output to get heared through monitoring.
    its a active bass, and also the battery is fresh out of the box.
    Its a humbucker on my bass.
    but i dont know if theyre low output or high output.

• I tested against my guitars and the bass comes in around -12db vs the guitars which hit between -3db and 0db depending on the profile.

Maybe my bass just has weak pups. Pickup height seems fine.