Kemper Player — Playing through PA and Cab?

• For those who have the Kemper Player, I'm wondering if it's possible to plug into the PA/FOH using the XLR output AND play through a cab. I understand I need a power amp. I have a Orange Pedal baby. Is it possible to route one of the outputs to the pedal baby into the cab?

My main goal is to see if it's possible to send a signal to FOH and a signal to my pedal baby/cab at the same time. I don't want to play a dry stage.

Thanks in advanced!

• For those who have the Kemper Player, I'm wondering if it's possible to plug into the PA/FOH using the XLR output AND play through a cab. I understand I need a power amp. I have a Orange Pedal baby. Is it possible to route one of the outputs to the pedal baby into the cab?

My main goal is to see if it's possible to send a signal to FOH and a signal to my pedal baby/cab at the same time. I don't want to play a dry stage.

Thanks in advanced!

This is possible.

• Just add cab sim in your sounds and then choose "Cab sim off" (or something like that) for the "Monitor" in the system/output.

"Monitor out" is the L/R that you can plug to your power amp or whatever you are using.

"Main out" is the XLR and it will get the chosen cab-sim sound

• Just add cab sim in your sounds and then choose "Cab sim off" (or something like that) for the "Monitor" in the system/output.

"Monitor out" is the L/R that you can plug to your power amp or whatever you are using.

"Main out" is the XLR and it will get the chosen cab-sim sound

Is it possible to chose something like this, perhaps a clean di signal, through the headphone output?

Thanks in advanced!

Make sure you set the Monitor Out source to Master Mono or you will only get half the signal. The Kemper doesn’t automatically sum to mono when only using one side of a stereo pair.