Single Kemper Kabinet | Main out or Monitor out?

• ….and at rehearsal.

This is literally what they’re made for.

I don't even take mine to rehearsals anymore. I just plug straight into the PA in the room as it's always facing towards me unlike a gig where it's in front of me so I need something on stage. I would actually be perfectly happy with just my own IEM but the Kabinet provides an on stage monitor for the rest of the band as well as a little air movement for me.

• I don't even take mine to rehearsals anymore. I just plug straight into the PA in the room as it's always facing towards me unlike a gig where it's in front of me so I need something on stage. I would actually be perfectly happy with just my own IEM but the Kabinet provides an on stage monitor for the rest of the band as well as a little air movement for me.

I have a Kabinet that stays at home. It only comes out for gigs. I found a killer deal on two used Kones and stuck one in an old cabinet that lives at the rehearsal space.

If I didn’t have that, I would’t drag the Kab around.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

• Even though I sent mine back they're undoubtedly some of the best FRFR options around. I'm curious about the Fender FR10s and 12s but I've heard they have a nasty hiss at the noise floor and the Kab was extremely quiet.

And obviously the Kabinet is pretty