kpp flashes red and cannot enter the system

• I think I disconnected everything and I turned it off and on again. But I am noticing that I had 5 red led, while you have 6. Maybe they have an "Error code", so your problem is different than mine.

• I had this issue, and I found a post or a thread on this forum, where it was answered by a Kemper employee. Sorry I can't find the post right now.

From memory, it was something like hold two buttons or knobs down, until some light changed to yellow, then release the knobs, and the start-up or install would progress. If you held the knobs or buttons down too long, then the Player dropped into this error mode. The employee agreed their documentation wasn't clear, and they intended to update it, but maybe hasn't happened yet.

Sorry this is not clear or specific, if I get time later today I will look again for the post or thread, but maybe someone else can chime in and clarify.

• I had this issue, and I found a post or a thread on this forum, where it was answered by a Kemper employee. Sorry I can't find the post right now.

From memory, it was something like hold two buttons or knobs down, until some light changed to yellow, then release the knobs, and the start-up or install would progress. If you held the knobs or buttons down too long, then the Player dropped into this error mode. The employee agreed their documentation wasn't clear, and they intended to update it, but maybe hasn't happened yet.

Sorry this is not clear or specific, if I get time later today I will look again for the post or thread, but maybe someone else can chime in and clarify.

Thank you for sharing. I can't enter the system or update automatically.