"Sands of Time" (Parts 1 and 2) - Just finished the audio and video

• My second collaboration with my good friend Alan Petersen. This song will be included on my upcoming fifth solo instrumental album. The song is in two parts with the second being very much in the Latin rock feel.

This production was recorded and mixed with Cakewalk. The sessions were videoed and then edited in Magix Vegas.

I used 10 mics to record the drums, bass was recorded directly via the Kemper Rack, guitars were also recorded directly with the Kemper. Piano was played on the Yamaha P45 using the Rhodes patch. Acoustic guitar was an Ibanez Artwood. There were a few VSTs used for the “ambient” synth sounds.

My only regret was that I was unable to film the recording of the percussion tracks.

Look forward to any feedback. Thanks!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very well done , great recording,

FYI I have so annoying mid freq on the lester intro leads (Part1) on my monitors Thruth B2031A , seems less prominent on the fast following parts .

These nasty mids also show up on the rhodes solo , maybe worth checking , maybe it's just my monitors.

• Very well done , great recording,

FYI I have so annoying mid freq on the lester intro leads (Part1) on my monitors Thruth B2031A , seems less prominent on the fast following parts .

These nasty mids also show up on the rhodes solo , maybe worth checking , maybe it's just my monitors.

Thanks for the comments. I'm not getting the mid frequencies that you mention. I've listened on a lot of different sources and I didn't hear what you're hearing.