Is there a way to arrange performances inside Rig manager?

• So far I have arranged my performances by selecting rigs with the rig buttons above the input at the front of the KPA.
    I find this procedure bit tedious and difficult since I have lots of duplicate rigs. The manual seems to indicate that
    there are other ways to do it and that you can, inside the rig manager. But how?

• The Tone Junkie guy has a workflow that I follow:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You have to be careful though, manipulating rigs and performance can get quite buggy though if you mess around too much (still a huge improvement from before though). In my experience, if you start swapping the order of the rig blocks, you're likely to run into trouble at some point. Once the rig is loaded and saved at the right place though, then assigning effects is easy and very stable.

• I get this working occasionally. Other times the rig that I try to pull into the performances window shows a sign (like the traffic sign for a one way street) to indicate that this is not allowed.

• I get this working occasionally. Other times the rig that I try to pull into the performances window shows a sign (like the traffic sign for a one way street) to indicate that this is not allowed.

That's two different things. I thought your initial question (which I was responding to) was about rearranging the order of performances. I think of this like being a "Setlist" where you put the songs in the order you will play them to make changing between them on stage quick and easy.

The quoted response seems to be referring to adding Rigs to a performance. When adding rigs to make up a performance you need to do a few things.

First - make sure the profilers is in PERFORMANCE MODE.

Next - make sure you have DOUBLE CLICKED on the performance you want to work with. This will result in Rig Manager showing a Headphone Icon. If you don't Double Click the Performance will not be loaded into the Edit Buffer and can't be worked on. I am not privy to any statistic on this but my own guess is that >90% of the "problems" or erratic behaviour people report is actually user error by missing one of these 2 steps. I know that most of the times I have found RM to be flakey with performances it has turned out that I hadn't down one or both of these.